søndag 23. september 2012

cake

Photo: babyramen
Yesterday me and Ozzy made this cake that I found at An-magritt's blog. It looked so good, and I love chocolate, so I had to try it:) It's very strange to make a cake without flour and sugar, but it was yummy! Just remember to let it cool down properly before you eat it. If not it will be too soupy.
(I couldn't wait for the cooling down, so it was just running out in the beginning..hihi:) 
Go here to see her recipe:)
I wish you all a wonderful sunday!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Looks yummi! I tried to translate the recipie with the help of google translate but it made no sense to me!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I will try to write a short english version here:
      6 eggs
      125 gram butter
      250 gram sukrin. (natural sugar..?)
      250gram dark choclate (70%)
      2teaspoons of vanilla sugar

      160 degrees placed low in 50-60 min

      Melt butter and chocolate over a pot of hot water
      Wisk eggyolk with half of the sukrin and vanillasugar.
      Wisk eggwhite with half of sukrin and vanillasugar.
      Mix it all together lightly.

      Let the cake cool down before you eat:)

      Watch an-magritts photos and I hope you understand:)

      Slett
  2. Namnam! Denne har eg også planer om å bake! Ser nydeleg ut...

    God søndagskveld!

    SvarSlett
  3. Mmmm! Ikke sant den er god!? Og med vaniljeis, ojojoj.
    Så deilig det så ut. Tror jeg må lage en kake til i morra.

    Ha fortsatt en fin kveld!
    Klemmeklem

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja den var veldig god, og litt sånn fromasj-kake konsistens som jeg likte:) mmmmm... Tror jeg må ta meg et stykke til;)

      Slett
  4. Mums, den så god ut!! Også med bringebær. Nammis!

    SvarSlett